Social media intern
We need an intern with knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including social media skills. We want to launch a social media campaign, so we can turn our followers into members of our organization. You as an intern will be integrate into our vibrant and passionate team who are very excited to share our mission and generate new interest through social media exposure. Our goal is to make the lives of people better!
What are your responsibilities?
- Manage and contribute to website in various ways
- Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
- Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and more
- Website and social media optimization
- Keyword analysis
- Cost/benefit analysis
What do we offer you?
- You will be trained and guided by a social media expert
- A lot of responsibilities, it won’t be boring
- 10-15 hours a week
- You will be located in our beautiful office in Amsterdam
- You work for a international company, so your English will get an upgrade
- If needed, you are free to do a graduation research
Send your resume and a creative Facebook post about our company to d.dwars@architectsforsociety.